Healthcare + Laboratory
Write Up Chairs
Stratos offers a designed, ergonomic solution for hygiene and laboratory applications, with both a sculpted back and seat, combined with independent seat and back adjustments. The chromed back bar offers an aesthetic and robust support for the chair back.
Stratos Lab is supplied with a HEPA filter on the underside of the seat which restricts particle emission from the chair as well as the absorption of bacteria into the chair.
- Independent seat and back tilt, seat height and backrest height adjustment
- Fully upholstered seat and back
- The unique back support bar provides back angle, height and lumbar adjustment.
- HEPA filter on underside of seat which acts to restrict the expulsion of particles as well as the absorption of bacteria into the chair
- Supplied with standard glides on a polished aluminium five-star base
- Extensive range of custom order vinyl colours available
Stratos 1 Lab
Stratos 2 Lab
Stratos 3 Lab
All our chairs are available in three height ranges as follows:
1 - High
Sitting height range: 605mm - 855mm
Working height range: 740mm – 1050mm
2 - Intermediate
Sitting height range: 530mm - 730mm
Working height range: 675mm – 910mm
3 - Low
Sitting height range: 460mm - 590mm
Working height range: 640mm - 815mm
Back: 400w x 420h mm
Seat: 465w x 465d mm
Back height and angle adjustment.
Seat height and tilt adjustment.
A high efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA) is fitted to the underside of the Stratos Lab chair seat. This filter restricts the expulsion of particles as well as the absorption of potential bacteria into the chair.
- Fixed armrests
- Height adjustable armrests
- Safety castors - brake unloaded
- Safety castors - brake loaded
Vinyl colour chart:
For information on the correct castors or glides for your chair click here
To buy any of our technical chairs visit our online shop www.shop.oxfordseating.co.uk