Not comfortable at work?
How to check whether you are sitting correctly ...
If you need advice regarding your chair and whether you are sitting correctly - complete our Workplace Evaluation Questionnaire and contact us to discuss your requirements.
Ergoform has been designed to be a truly ergonomic chair. a combination of pelvic and spinal support characteristics generates a supremely comfortable chair with excellent back support, designed to reduce the incidence of back pain.
Features - Task chair
- Permanent contact back adjustment, seat height adjustment
- Fully upholstered seat and black back
- Individual side tension adjustment
- Supplied with standard safety castors on a black nylon five-star base
- Upgrade available to polished aluminium base
- Complementary visitors chair also available
Sitting height range: 410mm - 530mm
Back Height: Medium - 520 - 580 mm
Back Height: High - 570 - 630 mm
Seat dimensions: 500w x 450d mm
- Permanent contact back mechanism
- Side Tension control
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- Adjustable lumbar
(click on image below to zoom}
- Fixed loop armrests
- Height adjustable armrests
- Independent seat & back tilt upgrade
- Synchronised mechanism upgrade
- Polished aluminium base upgrade
- Adjustable pump up lumbar
Fabric colour chart
(click on image below to zoom)
For a wider selection of fabrics please see our 'Fabrics' page under 'Resources' below