Not comfortable at work?
How to check whether you are sitting correctly ...
If you need advice regarding your chair and whether you are sitting correctly - complete our Workplace Evaluation Questionnaire and contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Gaslift seat height and seat tilt adjustment
- Designed to provide a naturally balanced sitting position .
- Supplied with standard castors on a five-star base
- Low back options for full ergonomic support
- Improves posture and strengthens back muscles
- Improves blood circulation in the legs
- Reduces back and shoulder aches
- Provides a mobile body position
Sitting height range: 500 mm - 700 mm
(higher or lower options are available
- please contact us for details)
Square Saddle Seat: 390w x 400d mm
Round Saddle Seat: 360w x 400d mm
Seat height and tilt adjustment.
Tilt adjustment: Basic position + 2º : Seat tilt + 13º
The design of the Saddle is such that it enables the user to position their body in the standing position and therefore benefit from keeping the natural shape of the back, while providing a seating solution.
Thus the pelvis is held in an upright position allowing a balanced posture while providing a mobility that would not otherwise be possible.
- Standard castors - brake unloaded
- Standard castors - brake loaded
- Low height back option
- Foot operated gaslift height adjustment
- Round and square seat options -
Although principally a matter of design and aesthetics, the Square Saddle does offer a larger seat area and increased thigh support
Fabric colour chart
For a wider selection of fabrics please see our 'Fabrics' page under 'Resources' below