Write Up Chairs
- Independent seat and back tilt, seat height and backrest height adjustment
- Fully upholstered seat and back
- The unique back support bar provides back angle, height and lumbar adjustment.
- HEPA filter on underside of seat which acts to restrict the expulsion of particles as well as the absorption of bacteria into the chair
- Supplied with standard glides on a polished aluminium five-star base
- Extensive range of custom order vinyl colours available
Stratos 1 Lab
Stratos 2 Lab
Stratos 3 Lab
All our chairs are available in three height ranges as follows:
1 - High
Sitting height range: 605mm - 855mm
Working height range: 740mm – 1050mm
2 - Intermediate
Sitting height range: 530mm - 730mm
Working height range: 675mm – 910mm
3 - Low
Sitting height range: 460mm - 590mm
Working height range: 640mm - 815mm
Back: 400w x 420h mm
Seat: 465w x 465d mm
Back height and angle adjustment.
Seat height and tilt adjustment.
150 kgs / 23 stone
A high efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA) is fitted to the underside of the Stratos Lab chair seat. This filter restricts the expulsion of particles as well as the absorption of potential bacteria into the chair.
For information on the correct castors or glides for your chair click here
To buy any of our technical chairs visit our online shop technochair.co.uk